• Register Today It's free!

New Life Long Member.

91Navsplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Clinton, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Navajo
Hey everyone, I've been a viewer on this site for a short while, most of the posts on here give me some good foundations to ideas. I live in Clinton, MD :usa:, I'll give you guys a little history about me. I had been out of a job for a year and a half, then about four months ago, I had gotten the opportunity to get a well paying job. Three days later, one of my coworkers was selling a truck, I bought it, for $300 with my first check. And I loved it! It was a 1991 Mazda Navajo 4.0L 2Dr auto trans (I'll upload pictures when I'm near a pc, in on my palm pre right now), it was also my first car. Since then I haven't had much time to do much to it, besides change the calipers and put gas in it. I'm excited to become a member to this site and join the community, I look at it like joining a car club. I'll frequent the boards as I'll be on my phone most of the time and make myself available to all members. HELLO ALL.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thank you guys, for the warm welcome lol. But i'll definately stay in contact.

welcome

Back