New member, back in the Explorer club! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New member, back in the Explorer club!

GTST

Reaction score
City, State
Augusta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Hi all,

After an embarrassing number of vehicles since my old 92 Explorer Sport that got me through college, I re-joined the Explorer club this weekend with a 2020 Explorer ST! Traded my 16 Lariat after realizing an SUV fits my lifestyle better. I drove just about every mid-size SUV out there, but only the ST and Mazda CX9 did it for me. The CX9 was at my intended price point but the tech and storage on it is awful, so I broke down and spent the extra money on the ST. I thought I got a decent deal till I read the "What did you pay" thread, so I quickly closed it out and am now ignoring it. The local dealer wouldn't budge past X-Plan + Rebates + 0%, and none of the other nearby dealers I found had an ST with the street package for any cheaper.

Anyway, this ST is a BEAST! I'm a car/truck enthusiast who really loves a good drive, and this fits the bill for something fun and attractive while still getting the job done with my Dad duties. Still a little irritated with myself for only keeping my Lariat for 4 yrs vs the intended 8-10, but otherwise I'm loving this purchase!

thumbnail_IMG_3007.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just a bit of a difference between the '92 Sport and the ST right? LOL
Welcome back to the Explorer community:chug:

Just a bit of a difference between the '92 Sport and the ST right? LOL
Welcome back to the Explorer community:chug:

Thanks! And oh yeah, there's definitely a little bit of difference lol.

Welcome.

Looks impressive. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks everyone!

Back