New member here! 2011 Explorer XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New member here! 2011 Explorer XLT

bradlykain

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hello Everyone! I've been following this forum for a few weeks now as thats when I purchased my 2011 Explorer XLT Tuxedo Black. It seems very friendly, informative and well put together. I just sold my 2006 VW GTI and decided its time to upgrade to an SUV since i've my daugther is due in September (CANT WAIT!) I wanted a Sport but didnt want to fork out the extra cash haha. Overall I love the XLT and have no real complaints so far. Every car i've owned I always feel the need to do things to it to make it stand out and such. So i'm curious to see what you hall have done to make yours stand out. I love the tuxedo black and the chrome accents compliment the paint really well however, I love the blacked out look too! Has anyone just blacked out a few things likes the grill and wheels and kept the chrome accents? I usually get rid of chrome right away but something about the tuxedo black makes it look classy. Also did the XLTs come with leather interior, I didnt think they did but mine has the black leather. I imagine it was probably an added option from the original owner. Thanks for any input!!

Back