• Register Today It's free!

New member in FL

JDubya

Reaction score
City, State
Ocala, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited 4x4
Hello everyone. I would just like to say that I am enjoying reading all of your posts. I feel like there is a great wealth of knowledge on this forum and decided to join.

My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now and just traded our 2012 Ford Escape Limited 4x4 in on a certified pre-owned 2013 Ford Explorer Limited 4x4 in Ruby Red Metallic. So far, we are loving all of the extra room the Explorer offers and really enjoy all of the luxury upgrades the Explorer Limited has versus the Escape Limited.

Hopefully we won't have any issues with the Explorer, but if we do, I am confident that this forum will be of great help to us. :thumbsup:

Hello everyone. I would just like to say that I am enjoying reading all of your posts. I feel like there is a great wealth of knowledge on this forum and decided to join.

My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now and just traded our 2012 Ford Escape Limited 4x4 in on a certified pre-owned 2013 Ford Explorer Limited 4x4 in Ruby Red Metallic. So far, we are loving all of the extra room the Explorer offers and really enjoy all of the luxury upgrades the Explorer Limited has versus the Escape Limited.

Hopefully we won't have any issues with the Explorer, but if we do, I am confident that this forum will be of great help to us. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the Forum JDubya.:wavey:
Nice to have you aboard and congratulations on the expected delivery of your first child. :dpchug:

Peter

Back