New member needing help with Whelen front turn signal | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New member needing help with Whelen front turn signal

ottocathi

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Interceptor utility
Hello all. I just purchased a 2015 police utility and the front turn signal needs to be replaced. It is a Whelen led light and the ford dealer cant locate the part. How do I go about getting a new one? Thanks in advance. Otto

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all. I just purchased a 2015 police utility and the front turn signal needs to be replaced. It is a Whelen led light and the ford dealer cant locate the part. How do I go about getting a new one? Thanks in advance. Otto

Have you contacted Whelen?

yes they told me it was a ford dealer part

It is a dealer only part and about $250-$300.

EB5Z-13410-C : Driver Side List Price 360.33
EB5Z-13411-C : Passenger Side List Price 461.33

They are cheaper at on line dealers like Tasca and Auto Nation White Bear Lake MN.

Each vehicle that came with this lighting solution came with decommission harnesses that replaced these Whelen assemblies and used a regular turn signal bulb. No idea what the part # is on them but I would suggest trying to find these. They really should have been left with the vehicle but that RARELY happens when they get decommissioned.

Your best bet is to dump the LED in favor of the incandescent bulbs, I have a fleet of them, and nothing but problems with them. If you can tell me what the secondary color is, I should be able to get you a part #, or the part.

Your best bet is to dump the LED in favor of the incandescent bulbs, I have a fleet of them, and nothing but problems with them. If you can tell me what the secondary color is, I should be able to get you a part #, or the part.
Thanks for the support. I have the new sockets and adapter and I am all set. Did away with the leds. Thanks

Gotcha, I have one that was just totaled, saved the led’s, it was about all that was left.

Back