New Member to the 2021 Ford Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Member to the 2021 Ford Explorer

DoraAExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Fayetteville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Ford Ex Timberline
My wife traded in her foreign SUV for a 2021 Ford Explorer XLT with the appearance package, it so far with the exception of a misaligned drivers side fender protector has been a good ride. Not an ST like most on here but a middle model with a lot of the features we use. The 21 Explorer is the new Infinite Blue paint which is a very pretty color. I have been really impressed with the power the SUV makes, and the RWD platform they switched to.

Here to learn more about the SUV, but I lurked a while before joining.

Welcome to the forum. Any pics of the new ride?.

My wife traded in her foreign SUV for a 2021 Ford Explorer XLT with the appearance package, it so far with the exception of a misaligned drivers side fender protector has been a good ride. Not an ST like most on here but a middle model with a lot of the features we use. The 21 Explorer is the new Infinite Blue paint which is a very pretty color. I have been really impressed with the power the SUV makes, and the RWD platform they switched to.

Here to learn more about the SUV, but I lurked a while before joining.
We also are new owners of a 2021 Explorer XLT. It replaces our 2010 Escape which we are giving to a nephew who has twin 16-year-old daughters. Did not get all the fancy electronics, but I still have a lot to learn after driving a 2010 Escape. Everything is great, although the Sync 3 compatible apps are less than the salesperson's description. We are also impressed with the power of the Explorer, especially compared to the 2010 Escape with the AC running. However, my wife is not ready to give up her Mini.

Back