New Member | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

vegastrac

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
Hello all, just found the websight off of a link from another site I visit. Hopefully this site has the wealth of knowledge and information as www.mysporttrac.com

I currently live in Las Vegas and own a 2001 Island Blue Sport Trac that is lowered 2" all around and has several mods.
693279_20_full.jpg

Earlier in 2004 I hosted the first annual Las Vegas meet for sport trac owners, but I would welcome any explorer owners for this coming years meet as well. I am still trying to finalize dates for the meet, but am looking at the second or third week in March. However, the 18-20th of March is this years Vegas Nationals, and the weekend prior is the NASCAR race. I'm not sure I want to conflict with either events, so I might plan the Vegas meet for April. Please let me know if any of you are interested in attending.

Jerry

Welcome to the site, don't worry about the wealth of knowledge part, theres more than enough going around here ;) nice looking trac, glad to see its just not trac owners :D so I'm assuming I can bring my lil old sport.

Welcome to the site.

Wellcome Steve
Always nice to see another streeter trac onsite:)

Back