new member | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

bigtooper

Reaction score
City, State
eugene oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 explorer xlt
I found this site last night looking for tcase info for our 98 explorer. My wife said "Great I won't see you for 3 days now." referring to my pouring over all this new info. I belong to 2 other forums that I check almost daily. She was teasing me. Along with our explorer we have an 89 F350 crew 4x4 diesel and an 89 Isuzu Trooper powered by a Ford 427cid stroked windsor, c-6, 205 tcase, sitting on narrowed high pinion 44, and narrowed 9in.:D The explorer is our "family truck" and I promised I would not alter it. No pics of the explorer, but here are the other two.
3368080029_medium.jpg

3368080060_medium.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

3 days?!? Please. I used to have a fiance, at some point, about 2 years ago. I'm not sure when she left... :D

3 days?!? Please. I used to have a fiance, at some point, about 2 years ago. I'm not sure when she left... :D

It shouldn't come to that. This is a pic of my wife leaving the line last August. She usually places better that I do at the races. I also found the info needed to repair my Explorer Tcase. Thanks to all on this site.

sutherlin809306.jpg

Right on! :thumbsup:

welcome

Welcome to the site!

cool looking Trooper, Welcome to the site

Back