New Mods! Ventureshield Clear Bra, Lamin-x Tinted Headlights & Tint all around (Pics) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Mods! Ventureshield Clear Bra, Lamin-x Tinted Headlights & Tint all around (Pics)

I ordered the Lamin-x tint smoke tint for headlights...will post pics when it comes in

Did you have any issues with the lamin-x bubbling after installation. I know its supposed to be self healing and the water bubbles should go away. But just wanted to hear your experience with the head lights.

I had such a PITA putting those lamin-x on my headlights..i gave up and just cut the piece around the turn signal and it went on fine to dull that yellow...any special trick?

Ordering a new set now to try again

Installed the Lamin-X covers on the headlights and fog lights of my 2016 EX Sport and don't like them at all. Install went well, but don't like the color. I went with tint and they ended up having a purple-ish color to them. What I really dislike is the effect on the lights. The light output now has these wierd streaks in it and the light is significantly dimmer.

Back