New Order # and New VIN #......LOL | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Order # and New VIN #......LOL

wikidhd

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Well the dealership screwed up my order, thanks un-named dealership, they ordered me a Silver/Black Limited when I clearly ordered the Tuxedo Black/Black Limited. Well I had recevied one VIN# so I got another VIN# today, but the expected build date didn't change. Ok, I believe Ford is a good company but I don't think this is correct, but I do have faith. They r telling me a build date of Apr. 30th and a delivery date of 10 days later, that wud put it here Mid May or should I b more realistic and think more late May/ early June. Thanks un-named dealership for making me wait even longer....lol

Sorry to hear that man! What a bummer. Personally, I would go realistic/pessimistic and expect it early June. If it comes any sooner, it would be a pleasant surprise.

...they ordered me a Silver/Black Limited when I clearly ordered the Tuxedo Black/Black Limited. Well I had recevied one VIN# so I got another VIN# today...
That’s tough news, wikidhd; I see you shot me more info via PM so I’ll reply as soon as I can.

Cory

Back