New order placed 3/1/11!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New order placed 3/1/11!!

Joined the window sticker club today...build date 3/24

My dealer also told me that the eta is 3/28 and I can get it 3/29

I know its a long shot but I am crossing my fingers...that would be order to delivery in 28 days...maybe the production is speeding up or they just take care of Detroit residents

I wouldn't get too excited about the timeline yet until it's built and on the way. I'm a metro detroiter and mine is just scheduled to be built at the 6 week point so I don't think we're getting any preferential treatment or anything ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, thank you very much! I will get that info after work and send it to you. That is very nice of you!!! :D

George,

Not a problem. If you sent this info over already, please resend, I did not receive it. Thank you.

Seni

George,

Not a problem. If you sent this info over already, please resend, I did not receive it. Thank you.

Seni

Seni,

Thanks for looking! Actually waiting for my dealer to send me the info you requested. All I have is a yellow order sheet with no order number or Dealer number. I e-mailed them so hopefully I will hear from them today, if not I will call this evening after work.

Thanks again!

George

just a question about vin#s...shouldn't there be vin numbers in sequence before or after mine...only the last 8 digits should be changing on a given model yet I cant find any vins available within 1000 ahead or behind...i was just trying to see what my line partners were ordering.

1FMHK8F85BGA45983

just a question about vin#s...shouldn't there be vin numbers in sequence before or after mine...only the last 8 digits should be changing on a given model yet I cant find any vins available within 1000 ahead or behind...i was just trying to see what my line partners were ordering.

1FMHK8F85BGA45983
more then the last 8 can change. The k8f in yours means 4wd limited. That will change based on trim and drivetrain. Sooo many variations.. Plus they are not built in numerical order. The order of build is based on allocation
to dealerships

got the explorer built and brain installed today. Right on schedule...now the big test, will they make the eta of 3/28. Fingers crossed

got the explorer built and brain installed today. Right on schedule...now the big test, will they make the eta of 3/28. Fingers crossed

@jabber49: how do you find out the "brain" is stalled? i know that you can tell the build date on the window sticker. i don't know what i can do after that point. thanks

you can check the syncmyride.com site after you enter your vin it will tell you when sync is installed.

Hey all,

As I have posted before, be sure to let me know if you need any help tracking your order status. In order to track your Explorer I will need a dealer name (or code) and order number, your VIN will suffice as well. Message me and I will be happy to help.

~Seni

Back