New Owner of a 2005 V8 4WD. Introducing BryanLaMarine | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BryanLaMarine

Reaction score
City, State
Hudson, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Limited 4.6l V8 4x4
Hello guys. Found this website after looking up the gas Milagros to my new vehicle and decided to sign up. I have a tan 2005 Ford Explorer with all the bells and whistles(all the 2005 bells and whistles, mind you). It seems that it has everything, backup sensor, leather interior, semi-newly rebuilt transmission, 3 row seating, loud and fast,climate control, power seats, heated seats, DVD player, remote start, and most importantly, horrible gas mileage. But there are some things that I'm interested in putting into it, seeing as this car is something I want to have for a bit of time, as this is quite a first car in my eyes. I want to install a new radio, but want to have a in dash screen similar to the one in a 2012 Lincoln MKZ. The car locks an AUX input as well as Bluetooth, two thing a high school driver needs almost as much as the car itself. If anyone here reading this can redirect me to forums specific for my vehicle/ planned installs, please link them to me because I have no idea how to get to the 02-05 Explorer forums page. Thanks

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Back