New photos of my 98 Eddie, now with 2 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New photos of my 98 Eddie, now with 2

Got my 2" PA body lift on last Saturday. It was a piece of cake!! Here are some pics. The first photo is before the lift, the rest are after the lift. I haven't lifted the bumpers yet, but I'm going to do that this weekend along with a torsion twist and custom made shackles. And if I have time, I'll also fab up my winch mount and put on my S-9000 Superwinch. Then, if all goes well, I'll put on some Swamper SSR's by the end of Feb! Hope you like it!

A before shot.
View

A few after shots of each side.
View

View

My front and rear shots(Gotta lift them bumpers this weekend)
View

View

I was wondering what kind of lights you have bolted to the top of your front bumper. They look nice there, and it still leaves room to mount a couple of off roaders to the brush guard.

Bummer

Sorry to hear that they don't make those in the correct size that you need. Maybe you'll find something even better that will fit. Good luck!

Truck looks awesome! Really tough and clean looking. Did that gold stripe running up your liftgate come from the factory or did you have it put on there? I havent seen another with the stripe running up the edge of the liftgate like that before, looks neat.

Pin-Stripe

Originally posted by 95ExplorerLtd
Truck looks awesome! Really tough and clean looking. Did that gold stripe running up your liftgate come from the factory or did you have it put on there? I havent seen another with the stripe running up the edge of the liftgate like that before, looks neat.

Grant,

Thanks for the compliments. The stripe is from the factory. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to do it yourself. Pin-striping is fairly easy.

Back