MO_GUY

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Farber, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explo Sport 4.0 SOHC
Stocker tearin it up!

I just linked to the page so I could save Rick the bandwidth :) ENJOY!

Click the images for larger better quality images!
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I could only stand waiting for 1 1/2 pics to load!! I'm on dialup though. But looks good! You have the same Explorer as annabanana (my woman). :D

W-w-w-w-hat is that fluffy white stuff? Is that snow?! Crap its practically spring here. Looks good, I wish I had a fun trail like that near my house.
-----Nate

section525, i can put them all in a zip file and email them to you if you really wanna see em?

I'll wait till I get on my DSL later today. But thanks! :D

sorry about that, i didnt realize it would take them so long to load, i will keep uploading them til i can get them to load faster so the dial up users can check em out!

the link just has pictures with X's in the upper left like there's a error.

i'll try later though.

Im running cable, and there not working for me. I see lots of red X's. :(

You may be using a server that recognizes that you have set up a link to it by the amount of traffic you are receiving. I could see all the pics when you first posted them, but not now. A lot of servers don't like when you set up links to their pages and will only allow a certain number of views, before they cut you off.

Robb

reposted!! dial up friendly click the link at the top of this thread

the reason they werent showing up is because i deleted the large files and replaced them with faster loading smaller pictures

looks sweet...i wish i had a nice place like that to go throw some dirt around...

Back