New Pictures: Debadged, Clear Corners, Removed Pinstriping, Lowered Licence Plate | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Pictures: Debadged, Clear Corners, Removed Pinstriping, Lowered Licence Plate

trayson

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT
New Pictures:

(note: on the clear corners, I still have the amber bulbs in there. I'll be changing that when I get a chance)

Clear Corners & Lowered Licence plate...
IMG_0673.JPG

Pinstriping is gone & "explorer" emblem on side removed:
IMG_0674.JPG

Debadged Rear:
IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

Side looks beter w/o pinstriping:
IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

I moved the license plate lower so that you can see more of the lower grill:
IMG_0677.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very tastefully done! I like it a lot! :cool: Good clean job.

Your dog does what mine does too. :D Has to try and get in every picture. :p

very nice.

Man that truck looks slick. That is exactly what I imagined my to look like. Here I am 2 years later with not much more than the billet grills. I like what you have done with the front license plate. I have racked my brain on how to change it, and I think you hit the nail on the head there.
Nice work!

very nice. i like the way those rims stick out ever so slightly giving it a mean stance. very clean.

Love that stance.

Looks awesome. Very nicely done. :cool:

Never thought that color would look good as a sport truck. But that just looks great!

Man that makes me want one of those to tow with :) Nice clean truck

very very nice lookin X! Mine is the same color, I'm gonna be ordering some chrome running boards (I have the same ones you do right now), it should make it look much better. Are thoes the oem clear corners or ebay ones?

Very Nice
What is the color?

That truck looks bad ass.

Color is called Mineral Gray.

It looks like my Range Rover's Savannah Beige.

I like it man. very clean.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

02LimitedX said:
very very nice lookin X! Mine is the same color, I'm gonna be ordering some chrome running boards (I have the same ones you do right now), it should make it look much better. Are thoes the oem clear corners or ebay ones?

Ebay. I know it's been debated a lot, but for the price of the OEM ones, I can buy a few sets of Ebay ones. So if mine don't last as long as I'd like, it's a less than $30 purchase.

Back