NEW Pictures of ilikedellcomputers ride!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEW Pictures of ilikedellcomputers ride!!!

Hey everybody, I had a little spare time yesterday, so I took a few snapshots of my kick ass Explorer! Please post any comments or questions that you might have!

Regards,

Peter

Dead Link Removed
Before

Dead Link Removed
After! Notice the black taillights, the window visors, no roof rack, and the simple rear window; just a white Ford logo.

Dead Link Removed
Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
My new NR Auto White Face Gauges!! Real easy to install, a little hard to calibrate the speedometer.

Dead Link Removed
Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
After! My K&N Drop in Air filter modified to work without the air box.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
Pictures of my new hood scoop!! Right now it's not attached to the hood, and it's needs to be primed and painted and then moulded to the hood! When I finally get around to getting someone to install it, it should look pretty nice!

Dead Link Removed
This is a picture of my dancing neon beam (just above the deck), it dances to the bass! That control near the steering wheel controls how fast the light flashes, etc, etc, etc.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
These are some pictures, which are kinda dark (sorry), of my Clarion CD Changer.

Dead Link Removed
Good ole` 4.0L OHV V6 engine, works hard, gets treated like a gem!

Dead Link Removed
Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
After! My new side markers! I think they look pretty cool!! I put a orange light inside, don't want to attract attention having a blue bulb in there! That kinda sucks.. but oh well, kinda looks like an egg!

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
A few pictures of the inside of my car, notice the totally stylin (LOL) Ford Motorsports seat belt pads!

Dead Link Removed
Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
After! I now have a much better radar detector then the previous one I had, and second, the install is much, much cleaner, everything is hardwired to the electronic mirror!

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
Just a few snapshots of my blue neon, I should probably get some more, since neon is like the best invention!

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
Some pictures of my strobe lights located in my taillights. I have to take multiple shots of the strobes because they flash so fast, and my digital camera can't handle that. As for the pics of the install, they, unfortunately, aren't installed as clean as I would have liked!

Dead Link Removed
I had to throw this picture in because, well, I am a sap when it comes to nature photos and such!!

Again, I hope everyone enjoyed my newest pictures of my Ford Explorer Limited 1995! On a side note, my Explorer will be going into the muffler shop tomorrow (Tuesday) to cut out the "cats" and install brand new 2 1/4 piping, along with a 2 1/2 inch stainless steel tip, and of course, a single in, single out Flowmaster 40 Series muffler! Bid me good luck, I will post pics tomorrow night!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well thas basicly what a chip does, it boosts your timeing and fuel curve. only with a chip when ya do that there is no gaurentee everything will go smoothly. at a dynoshop they test it all out there to make sure everything is cool. its more expensive though, just warnin ya now. itl prolly run ya $400

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a custom "design" form from Super Chip which was graciously faxed to me by Tekeman; if I take this form to a DYNO place and DYNO my car, will they be able to fill this form out for me? And it's 400 bucks just to run my car on the DYNO, are you serious! What are these DYNO things made out of, gold? LOL

Regards,

Peter Skingle

ilikedellcomputers

well no its 400 bucks to have them reprogram your computer. its like 100 bucks for them to run it on the dyno

What kind of air deflectors are those on the sides? Are they the kind that snap in to the window frame or are they taped to the outside. Those look so much better than the original ventvisors.

ventshades

They look like the Ventshades on mine where they arent taped to the outside, but actually taped inside the crevice where the window goes. Cosmetically and functionally, they look better. However, sometimes the windows might get stuck underneath one and you have to play around with it to get the window back up.

Back