New pictures of the St Lifted and wheels | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New pictures of the St Lifted and wheels

TwoX

Reaction score
City, State
virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 sport trac xlt
Finally got my truck lifted and got my wheels.
I am about to buy a 4 inch suspension lift kit for my truck next for 600 dollars from a guy who owns a body shop.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Finally got my truck lifted and got my wheels.
I am about to buy a 4 inch suspension lift kit for my truck next for 600 dollars from a guy who owns a body shop.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Tight, how do you like the programmer?

Looks fuking awesome man. You should be very proud.

Look good but raise that tail pipe. It seems kinda counter productive to have a lifted truck but a tail pipe that does not give you the same amount of clearance.

i was going to get the tail pipes raised but then thought why? im about to put 4 more inches on it so then ill just have to pay to raise them again lol.

i was going to get the tail pipes raised but then thought why? im about to put 4 more inches on it so then ill just have to pay to raise them again lol.

the superlift will not move the tailpipe at all it only lifts the back with new leafsprings so you can get the talipipe moved up you wont have to pay for it twice

Wait, you're adding 4 more inches of lift on top of that? shiiitt..

going to try the guy wants 600 for a suspension lift kit. After i finish lifting my truck im planning on pulling out the 4.0 and dropping a V8 in to it.

Looking sweet!

On the other ST site you are trying to sell this truck. What happened man? I was looking forward to seeing the truck with even more lift on it.

was just seeing if i would be able to sell it. I have alot of plans for the truck, but the more and more i look at it i want a bike more than i want a truck or a car.

wow thats awesome, makes me wanna go get a sport trac of my own and lift it.

Sport Trac's look great lifted with tires and rims, sweet ride :)

Looks good!:thumbsup:

was just seeing if i would be able to sell it. I have alot of plans for the truck, but the more and more i look at it i want a bike more than i want a truck or a car.

You can do a lot more with the truck.

u can do more with the truck then the bike and u cant ride bike in rain or snow or hail ( not that u can drive in hail ) and also bikes are dangerous and get old/boring after like 1 yr

hey i was going to put a lift on my sport trac but everyone is telling me i shouldnt cause the truck is top heavy enough...does it make that much of a difference with a 3-4" lift like the one you got?

If you just do a body lift it doesnt at least it isnt lifting the frame and the engine, just the body and bed. The TT/shackle lift is less the 2". This will allow you to put some wide tires on the truck making it more stable.

looks great keep up good work

makes me miss having 33s :(
i will again though!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back