New Pioneer DEH-P7600MP

03ExplorerSPT

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Quincy, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport XLT Premium
So I put this new HU in my X this past week. It's f'in awesome!!!! I love it! MP3 CDs are great! The built in high-pass crossover and the non-fading sub pre-amp out are great features!! This was definitely money well spent.

Here are a couple pics:

7600MP1resized.JPG

7600MPresized.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i just installed that into my truck about 4 days ago...i absolutely love it...it sounds soo much better than my old Blaupunkt...ill have complete system pics up today.

Scott

Yeah man, I put the same HU into my X about a month ago. I upgraded from my old Pioneer and they still continue to impress! Have fun!

I love my Pioneer. To bad it only has dual pre-outs. I might eventually upgrade to a higher end pioneer if i want to throw some money at the whole thing.

If you like that unit you would love the 8600. I just installed one into my 93 last week. It rocks. If I could figure out how to post pics I would.

It has 3 pre-outs. Front, rear, and sub. I almost got the 8600 but I didn't want to spend the extra $$$ and I don't like motorized faceplates.

Looks great, would like to my pioneer HU in mine, but I dont really like the way those aftermarket installation kits look. You have a single din HU in a double din slot, so theres a lot of gap.

There are kits you can get that go into a double din space that you cut out a space for a HU. My brother has one. It looks so much cleaner than the cheap adapters that dont fit to well.

Back