New PIU Owner, Truck for Search Dog. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New PIU Owner, Truck for Search Dog.

Rongoms

Reaction score
City, State
Issaquah, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 PIU EcoBoost
Callsign
GMG5KLA
Hi everyone,

I'm now waiting (im)patiently for my 2017 PIU to arrive.

It's replacing the 2011 Caprice PPV I'm currently using for my Search dog, Branna Die Wunderhund.

Looking forward to lots of "interesting" threads.

Ron

(dead link)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum Ron.:wave:
I'm not sure if you tried to post a picture. All I see is a little box with an X in it beside it. To post directly from your device you need an Elite membership ($20) which also helps to support the site. Otherwise you can use a 3rd party site like Photobucket and link to it.You can post directly from your device with the $20 Elite membership which also helps support the site. Otherwise you can use a 3rd party site like Photobucket and link to it. Many pictures posted that way seem to disappear over time because they are not saved on the Forum servers. Good luck.

That's odd....the picture is displaying for me in the thread, linked from Google Photos.

I'll do the Elite membership, regardless....have to keep the site running, of course!

That's odd....the picture is displaying for me in the thread, linked from Google Photos.

I'll do the Elite membership, regardless....have to keep the site running, of course!
That has happened before with other members regarding the pictures. Not sure why it happens.:dunno: Thank you for taking out the Elite membership.:thumbsup:
The site has in the past run special 2 for 1 memberships around Black Friday and Cyber Monday. A good time to add (extend) to your membership.

Peter

Congrats--enjoy the PIU and look forward to seeing how the pup likes it, too.

Back