New Rims/Tires Pics!!!!!!!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Rims/Tires Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

18' Saleen Rims on General UHP tires 255/55/R18

DSC00095-1.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The rims look great but man you have to fix that sag! Crank your front Tbars down or get some shackles in the rear.

Rims do look great. But rhyno is right you need to do something with that sag. I would drop the tbars.

Definitely a sweet set-up!

I've got some sag, too. Is there a thread on how to crank down the tbars?

Those are the exact tires I think I was going to get for my girlfriends mountaineer, size and everything. I was going to put them on Chrome Bullitt deep dish 18x9.

How do you like them so far?

The rims look great but man you have to fix that sag! Crank your front Tbars down or get some shackles in the rear.

X2

Lookin Good:thumbsup:

Those are the exact tires I think I was going to get for my girlfriends mountaineer, size and everything. I was going to put them on Chrome Bullitt deep dish 18x9.

How do you like them so far?

I like em a lot and for the price i dont think many tires can beat them ($109 a piece off tirerack)

Thanks guys, so does anyone know how to crank down the T-bars in the front?

Measure each fender well from the top, to top of tire, and then get under the truck in the front under the pass and driver and crank the vertical bolts under the long bars counter clockwise until the front distances match the rear.

looks good

looks good, great looking X
heres an off the wall question, but what precent tint is that

Back