Reaction score
City, State
saskatoon
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 SPORT
DSC02330.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NIcE.. reminds me of mine alittle...

haa yea man when i have my limited i seen your ex on here and i was like damn i want a burnt orange ex! so i got one haha

how did you get the brush guard to work with your body lift

drilled some holes haha it was really easy but its a peice of junk not really good for anything but maybe some brush ahha
I want a prerunner style bumper but i dont know where to find one

That looks really good... :thumbsup:

yeah i just want it to mount some lights on it or something, what brand is it?

its built by smitty built, no longer made.
haha ya the rack isnt straight and its to damn cold to go out there and move it so i just leave it lol
and this door ajar light is pissing me off my battery is always dead
i went to napa and ordered the switch anyone know where it goes?

Forgot to mention These tires are awesome in the winter, Next best thing is real winter tires

umm.. procomp makes a bolt on prerunner bar

yea.. my buddy here at lincoln tech just bought one i believe off of summitracing.. he has it on his expledition

i cant really seem to find anything, theres a pre runner light bar for a ranger or a f150 thats it?

yea.. bolts on the outside of the stock bumper... but still looks pretty good.. he has a lifted expedition with it and two big offroad lights in the middle of it.

Yea, definitely center that thing. Haha. Also, keep an eye on the stock roof rack cross members. Under the weight of the tire, mine eventually broke down almost completely and I needed to weld up a new system to hold the rack.

Looks great though. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tips , im gonna strap everything down a bit better and tighten it all up. it sucks now that the truck doesnt fit in my garage.
Im hapy to say i found a business that will build me a bumper its called "dirty bird customs"
so this bumper will be on my truck by next week im excited!
attachment.php

Yea, you'll ntoice you won't fit in a lot of parking garages, either. It kinda sucks. :rolleyes:

Love that bumper though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea man that bumper is awesome. I think after the bumper im gonna put multileafs in.

Back