• Register Today It's free!

New Roof rack & Lights

gamecocks

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
Not a write up but if yall want me to do one, let me know...
Just wanna show it off lol
e6e7e0d9.jpg

0d45c753.jpg

Built Brackets for the lights:
4e77ab05.jpg

12db2948.jpg

b0c3fa47.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Love your rack! uh.. wut? :shifty_ey

hahah, been wanting one of those Rola racks for a while now, love the low profile look of them. Sweet rig!

i likey :) ... whats on the other side of the rack in the garage?

c8f329fd.jpg

75 f250 4 door

nice! how much did that rack set you back? i wanted to get a yakima load warrior but i couldnt justify buying one brand new for 279.00.

is that truck yours?? that is F'N awesome!!!

Lono $140ish
Army nah its my squad leaders were in the process of fixin the new 390

Very nice rig!! Its ppl like you who make me miss my Ex. haha

not getting anything when i click the craigslist link but his isnt for sale, ive noticed alot of people around here (el paso) like them ol ford trucks lol

Link fixed
Well I meant the roof rack...

Nah thats a different one, it looks real and for the price i dont think that can be beat!

lookin good

not getting anything when i click the craigslist link but his isnt for sale, ive noticed alot of people around here (el paso) like them ol ford trucks lol

i had a 79 bronco and loved it but always wanted a 70s ext cab or crew cab ford ... love how they look and they are SO rare

Looks pretty cool Gamecocks, I have always thought that the roof rack with lights looks better on lifted cars... that's why I don't have one yet...:(

Keep it up man!

thanks fellas

army, ive tried buying that truck off of him for awhile lol but one of my joes has a 77 bronco im about to buy!

nice ... but ive always liked "odd" vehicles and since the 78-79 broncos were only made 2 years ... perfect candidate ... and you can still get most of the body parts resonable :D but the early 70s broncos cannot get more classic than that ... they are beautiful but OMG at the price of the replacement parts

2004%20Explorer%20XLT%204x4

About to put a 2.5 lift on it.. Roof Rack??

2004 Explorer XLT 4x4

2004%20Explorer%20XLT%204x4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back