New Saleen Parts for Big White | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Saleen Parts for Big White

Ahh memories, I still lust for a Saleen Wing! :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does everyone see that the wing on the 98-0001 seems to be different from the production version on later XP8's At least that is what I am told. Also if you watch the motor trend video they had pin striping at one time running along the leading edge as well. Would love to have a clear picture of it as it is fuzzy in this video.

It may be a little shorter, so the hatch glass doesn't hit it. The actual XP8 wing is long enough that the hatch glass shock is shorter, to stop the glass from opening as far. I have a pair of the shorter shocks, assuming they are the right ones as described by the seller.

It may be a little shorter, so the hatch glass doesn't hit it. The actual XP8 wing is long enough that the hatch glass shock is shorter, to stop the glass from opening as far. I have a pair of the shorter shocks, assuming they are the right ones as described by the seller.

We made a set of the shocks using a very helpful thread. Wrote about this on BWs FB page here

BIG WHITE Ford Explorer

I'd like to point out a new listing on eBay, for an XP8 rear wing. I thought posting it here might attract attention to the Saleen XP8 as a whole, besides the wing itself. This listing came up as $350 or best offer, free shipping, and it's in Missouri.

Saleen Explorer XP8 rear wing spoiler super rare Ford | eBay

Sold, shortly after your post.

Very good, I guess. It shows there's still some interest around to sell that fast.

Missed that eBay listing. Had a family emergency last week. I might has bit on that one. :(

I have a new set of unpainted side skirts and door cladding that I might be willing to part ways with. I had them as an extra set for my xp8 99-017. Also have an extra set of carbon fiber mirrors too. Hit me up if anybody is interested.

Back