Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Since it was brought to my attention that the Sport Truck guys wanted more from this site I obliged, by setting up additional forums related specifically to your rides. I have always added new forums as needed and your interests are no exception.

If anyone would like to moderate some of the new forums let me know, otherwise Brian is going to be awfully busy :D

One of the new forums is for Sport Truck cruises which is the equivalant to the "Serious Explorations" forum where we plan our offroad trips.

I have often wondered why you guys haven't started any large gatherings of Explorer Sport Trucks around the country. In fact I think it would be a great idea if you guys joined us on one of our big "Serious Explorations" runs. Not to fourwheel, but to get together and show off your machines and cruise some of the most scenic places in the country like Moab, Colorado, etc. Besides fourwheeling those spots have awesome paved roads meandering through some beautiful country.

Lets work together to keep the Explorer on top whether it's slammed or lifted!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can I mod the "Need for Speed" forum?

Nah... you don't have a need for speed... YEAH RIGHT:D

Certainly... I'll set it up when I get back from lunch.

:bounce:

the only problem that i see is that now it'll take forever to navigate through all the forums. it just looks really complicated.

What is the difference between navigating Sport Truck related forums here or at another site? At least if they're here you don't have to remember which site you saw something at. And everything will show up in the same search engine.

I look at the other Ranger sites and I can never remember which one has the tech article I'm looking for or the feature truck or whatever. There are what, at least four Ranger sites? RRORC, Ranger Station, Ford Ranger, etc... I know I saw it some where... but where??

I mean this setup is like having a message board within a message board.

i see what you mean. i just meant that it was easier when everything sport truck related was in the sport truck forum. instead of a sub forum for speed, interior accessories, exterior, etc...

Ahh, I understand. In the long run it may be easier to find what you need in dedicated forums.

sorry about bringing this up rick. i just noticed the other thread in the feedback forum. i know that you worked really hard on this, and it must suck having to answer the same question over and over again on two different threads. i read through most of the other thread and i totally see your point now. great job rick. another reason why this site is the best one on the net.

C'mon Rick. Purple??? I'm gonna have to find another forum now. J/K.

The more I think about the new forum set up, the more I like it. It's weird now because not many people have posted in them yet, but if you think about it, it will make it easier. It's kinda like the Explorations part of the site. It's divided into catagories. If there was just one forum called "Explorers" the it would be very unorganized. Maybe you could consider doing this in other forums too ex. Performance lighting > wiring, aftermarket lights, stock lights. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

Dang, sorry about the purple. I thought I had switched it back. Purple was the default color of the message board.

I have to switch between my admin account and a regular user account I have set up to test stuff.

Back