New sub forum - "Technicians Forum" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New sub forum - "Technicians Forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier991

EF Tranny Guru
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, CA 95827
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
More and more as we get computers controlling all things automotive (like transmissions) this forum extends into others. This board has some really great forums, and it is easy to miss some of them. We first added the "computers" sub forum to the under the hood main forum, and then EEC-IV and EEC-V.

Well we have ANOTHER new and fun forum! ExplorerDMB is the mod of the newest forum... "Technicians Corner".

It is tucked in a kind of out of the way place - in the "Tools and Garage" Forum as a sub forum. Go give it a visit and say hi....

And if you have not visited the "Computers" and the "EEC-IV" and "EEC-V" subforums of the "Under the Hood and Driveline" forum, try them out as well!

Thanks, Chris, for making this thread. I hope to see a lot of information from other members in there soon (Glacier, IZwack, MrShorty, etc etc)

-Drew

You unstuck it :( lol :thumbsup:

Thanks, Chris, for making this thread. I hope to see a lot of information from other members in there soon (Glacier, IZwack, MrShorty, etc etc)

-Drew

You unstuck it :( lol :thumbsup:
I have a tire question I have a 99 Explorer XLS stock tires and rims, would 33/1250/R15 fit the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back