New taillights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New taillights

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
I found this pair of taillights for my '99 at a garage sale. They were brand new in the box. I got em for $30,00.

Attachments

• taillight 1.jpg
    taillight 1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 407
  • taillight close up.jpg
    taillight close up.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 402

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those are mine :thumbsup: GOOD find and deal!

nice.

i want diamond clear tail lights (without reflectors)... but they are non existant... makes me with i would of tried a bit harder to make them but i threw away my old tails

ive been eyeing those lights.. ive only seen those ones and another design on the internet, and i havent seen those ones on an explorer so i didnt know how they would look. They look good. If its not too much to ask, can you take some pictures of them at night?

xxScapegoat said:
ive been eyeing those lights.. ive only seen those ones and another design on the internet, and i havent seen those ones on an explorer so i didnt know how they would look. They look good. If its not too much to ask, can you take some pictures of them at night?

Here they are .........

Attachments

• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 365
  • night 2.jpg
    night 2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 368

niiiice

I have those... only I got a huge, fat, layer of tint spray on them, no one would ever know unless I told them. I just liked the design, not a fan of straight ones though. Look good Al.

They look terrific Aldive.

Can anybody give a brandname , availability?

I need to hang out in Sarasota more, apparently you guys have aftermarket Explorer parts in yard sales...

Nice find Al. Looks like you got a really nice deal.

I really like those. Might try and find myself a set for that price!!

Its just a question of chrome or carbon fibre.

Back