new tires?? 33x10.50r15??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new tires?? 33x10.50r15???

ok...heres the story, i want some 33x10.50r15 tires for my explorer but les schwab doesnt carry any in stock nor has any at the warehouse. so these friggin people wanted me to get the toyo open country mt for $1200.00:eek: yeah im not payin that much. i had heard from expert tire that i can get bfg muds or at ko's for $800.00 sooooo thats where i got to go tomorrow and possibly buy some. i still have to order them though.......

any ways any of you running 33x10.50 or know any good stores to get them for a good price??? i would rather not order over the internet. so post up pics or atleast tell me where the price and what brand. thanks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no replys???

I've had a set of 33x10.50 BFG MTs, can't go wrong but I guess you already know this since you have them in your sig. :D

One place you can order BFG tires is at Costco and I know a bunch of guys on here have gotten good deals at 4 wheel parts.

Costco does have decent deals on them sometimes. The new KM2 comes in that size also!
I don't remember if you guys have discount tire/america's tire down there but they have been the cheapest in my experience, and will price match about anyone.

I check almost daily and have seen sets of almost new 33s ATs on Craigslist for around $300. My next set is coming off that site, hence my constant checking.

I'm running 33x10.50 BFG MTs for street/light off-road duty, I walked into 4 wheel parts and bought them, they weren't in stock but they shipped them from the nearest store that had them in stock for $10 a piece, just like when I bought my LTBs from them (they had 2 in stock). They were around $170 each. I mounted them myself and they aren't balanced yet I have zero vibration, even at 80MPH. I've bought $1400 in tires from 4WP and plan on doing so again.

I've had a set of 33x10.50 BFG MTs, can't go wrong but I guess you already know this since you have them in your sig. :D

One place you can order BFG tires is at Costco and I know a bunch of guys on here have gotten good deals at 4 wheel parts.

those were givin to me now i have to buy a new set becasue of course they wear out...

Back