New to Ford

timd1982

Reaction score
City, State
Born-Wilmington, NC Currently Minot AFB, ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
13' Ford Explorer Limited
Hello All,

Just recently purchased my first Ford. Never really been a Ford Fan, however I fell in LOVE with the new Explorer Ever since the new Body Style update.

Just got me a 2013 Tuxedo Black Limited with Black Leather, Dual Moonroof Heated/Ac'd Seats and the 302A package as well as the trailer tow package and the 20 inch Polished Aluminum Wheels.

So far I am in love.

Been going through this site before I got my Explorer and have been looking around since I bought it. Learned a few things and have enjoyed reading/seeing what people have done with theirs.

:salute:Thanks,
Tim

Hello All,

Just recently purchased my first Ford. Never really been a Ford Fan, however I fell in LOVE with the new Explorer Ever since the new Body Style update.

Just got me a 2013 Tuxedo Black Limited with Black Leather, Dual Moonroof Heated/Ac'd Seats and the 302A package as well as the trailer tow package and the 20 inch Polished Aluminum Wheels.

So far I am in love.

Been going through this site before I got my Explorer and have been looking around since I bought it. Learned a few things and have enjoyed reading/seeing what people have done with theirs.

:salute:Thanks,
Tim
Welcome to the Forum timd1982.:wavey:
There is a lot to learn and remember with this new generation Explorer. The one thing I have found very useful is to download a PDF copy of the Owner's Guide and save it on your computer. Then you can simply use the computer's FIND command to locate items in the Guide. You can download the Guide and other brochures from; https://owner.ford.com/servlet/Cont...oLogin=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage&ord=41833204
No need to sign in. Just chose the Year, Make, Model and click on Find My Vehicle.
Enjoy the forum, the ride and happy motoring Tim. :):thumbsup:

Peter

Peter

Back