• Register Today It's free!

New to Forum

j2davis

Reaction score
City, State
Graham
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Explorer
I am new to forum and hopefully members can help me. I purchased 2006 Explorer seats to install in a 1956 F100. The seats are heated and all power except the passenger lumbar is manual. I thought that I could find a schematic of the wiring at the connector under each seat but that has proven to be a challenge. I've found a couple schematics but they are too small to read and expanding the depiction leads to a very blurred unreadable image. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Jerry

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am new to forum and hopefully members can help me. I purchased 2006 Explorer seats to install in a 1956 F100. The seats are heated and all power except the passenger lumbar is manual. I thought that I could find a schematic of the wiring at the connector under each seat but that has proven to be a challenge. I've found a couple schematics but they are too small to read and expanding the depiction leads to a very blurred unreadable image. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Jerry
welcome!

Welcome to the forum, I've seen f100 builds off like the second gen (95-01) explorer frames, could maybe tryba search in there if someones done similar?

Welcome to EF

Welcome.

Back