New to site: tail light guards and other exterior ideas | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New to site: tail light guards and other exterior ideas

bhard10

Reaction score
City, State
Georiga and Florida area
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Sports Trac
Hello everyone, I proudly owe a white 02 sports trac. Great car for every activity. I recently just put a chrome grille guard on. Next step is for fog lights in the middle. I was wondering where I could find some matching chrome tail light guards? Also, since I'm new I was wondering what are some other exterior ideas I can do to my car? Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its a truck!:thumbsup:

It's a SUT !:D

Google the tail light guards. They'll show up.

might as well call it a **** then
sport light utility truck

Thank ya thank ya. Glad to see there is humor on sites :)

It depends on the grill guard you got. Some grill guards come with matching tail light guards. Try to stay away from cheap brands as some do not sit flush and will do more harm than good. Manik makes some good product, just to name one.

Ok cool. Also, what are your guys suggestions about a windshield visor? I have a friend who has one. It looks cool. Ive been doing research to find one. I have found that "lund" makes the best ones it seems. Any other brands and/or where I can find one that will fit a sports trac? Thanks again1

Back