New to the forum PICS OF MY TRAC!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New to the forum PICS OF MY TRAC!!

01Rockstar

New to the forum wanted to show off the 2001 sport trac 4x4. Tell me what you guys think.
3" body lift
18" rockstars and 32s (275/65/18)
bushguard with lights mounted.
Hid kit
black outs on all lights
blacked out windows
flow master exhaust
bed extender
cold air intake system

sporttrac3.jpg

sporttrac2.jpg

sporttrac1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome To The Forum, the truck looks good.

What kind of tires are those. and do you notice much difference with the headlites blacked out

they are buckshot mudders m/t they are actually equal to 32" I think. the blackouts dont block any headlight. You cant tell but they are actually very very thin mesh with very small holes in them.

as I said about I have a 3" body lift on there But I really wanna go bigger. Any suggestions?

I have been doing some research and I see people combine the torsion twist with the body lift for 5 inches of lift. What are some cheap/good shackles for the back to even with the lift in front?

Welcome ! !

Right nice looking ride you have there! Not a fan of all these new-fangled wheel styles though. I'm just too old school!;):D

I want rock stars so bad... I have a white 01 on 31s too. Just on little 15'' rims though :p

I had chrome rims on here before and the black looks so much better. Hopefully my next step will be tt and shackles and get some bigger rubber under it

I didnt want to black mine out all the way with covers cause I have 10,000k HID kit in my headlights.

its just plastic covers on the middle 2 off road lights, the factory headlights are tinted, my regular bulbs just shine right through

I like it!

I have been debating if I was going to buy a new set of black headlights and lose the covers. After seeing that explorer I think I will.

that is one of the best looking ST's on the forum, and i say that because it looks just like my ST! i like cheverie's black outs but i think you should keep your smoked out the way they are. im with ranchero, i like the look of old school wheels, but you cant go wrong with rockstars. keep posting pics.

thanks lono. The black on white is my favorite color combo. what yall think about cutting the white out of the grill and making all billett black grill? I think that will look great.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can u post a pic showing the hole front end with the black billet grille.

Back