• Register Today It's free!

New to the forum

New to the forum, I figured I should add to the Registry:

1996 Explorer XLT, 4WD, 4.0L
35x12.5-15's

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

And a few just to show off my other baby as well :)
DSC01684.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look great! Both!

How many sets of rear tires have you gone through on your GTO? :)

Question- Do they sell the Holden Monaro over there, the GTO, or did you bring the GTO over?

Welcome To The Forum! The car and truck both look good! Now ya just need some shots of the truck in action.

Hey there, Welcome

What kind of lift do you have?

nice rides u got there and welcome as well

New to the forum, I figured I should add to the Registry:

1996 Explorer XLT, 4WD, 4.0L
35x12.5-15's

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

And a few just to show off my other baby as well :)
DSC01684.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

nice X and GTO

What base are you on?

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm stationed at Naval Air Station Sigonella, the GTO was shipped over here.

They don't sell the Monaro over here, I was hoping they did so I could swap my bumpers and make mine a Monaro for cheap... I'm going on my third set of rears in 3 years, which isn't too bad considering they are extreme high performance summer tires. I try to control myself, 285's arn't cheap :)

I'm not sure exactly which lift is on the truck, I just bought it about a month ago. The previous owner told me it is a 6" lift. In another thread someone suggested that it is most likely a 4" suspension lift. This is my first lifted truck so I can't say I know much about it, I'm trying to learn though. Below is a link to another thread, I took pictures under the truck to try and get some help with some bushing problems.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270221

Naval Air Station Sigonella is a sweet base! I was out that way for a EWOC course about 3 years ago.

I am stationed in Grafenwoehr Germany with the army for the time being.

Also it looks to be the Superlift 4 inch kit that you have from the pictures.

Jon

Nice X and GTO, I'm going to guess you have a body lift on top of either the trailmaster or superlift suspension lift. This can be seen from how the hitch is hanging way down from your bumper.

Back