New to the site with 2008 Eddie Bauer Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New to the site with 2008 Eddie Bauer Explorer

hmumm

Reaction score
City, State
Denver CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Ford Explorer
New to the site,,,about to do 60K mile with spark plugs and fuel filter,,,not as easy as I had thought...want to make sure I don't break off any spark plugs....
Have had very few problems with the 2008 EB Explorer...had major issues with fuel injectors on the 2006 and had transmission problems with the nasty Peugeot tranny in the one before that...so looking for a good forum to keep me out of trouble when I try do things myself.
The Explorer is the chase car for our 2000 Jaguar XK8, which is also mostly Ford under the hood and behind all the wood....most relays for the Jag are from the Ford Explorere line,,,,anyway just looking for some experienced guys to contact when I get my self into trouble, as I seem to do periodically

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

When I was researching the purchase of a "previously owned" Explorer, I found this was the go-to place for issue resolutions. Many experts and owners with tons of experience. Not to mention back yard mechanics with cameras, ready and willing to share their troubles and triumphs.

You have truly come to the right place, but I'd suggest having a trustworthy, competent mechanic on hand, who can troubleshoot these computer controlled beasts. Good luck!

Back