New Tranny/T-case adapter

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
There have been very few options for us RBV guys in the past...sure we have the awesome but pricey Atlas II, there's a couple offerings for a dual case set-up.
Finally, we have an adapter option from a real off road vendor and not someone doing a side business out of their garage with months long lead times.

Northwest Fab is soon offering an adapter (5 bolt RBV style) to mate with NP205, D300 and most other 6 bolt T-case offerings including Northwest fab's own Black Box underdrive case. 23 and 31 spline versions will be offered. This really opens up options for those looking to gear down their rigs.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 262

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any idea on the price?
I already have a blackbox 205 setup in one of my broncos and really like it

I stole the pic and info from the Ford section on Pirate, I thought it would be useful here too.
They haven't posted anything about price and availability yet...nothing on their website about it yet either.

About 4-6 Weeks out on the kit, adaptors are done, but shafts are being splined, need to go to heat treat, and ground to size after heat treat.

Pricing isnt nailed down yet, but will fall close to similar kits on the market, roughly 469-549, depending on final costs, expected volume etc.

Thanks for the interest, I'm glad we were able to have it materialize.

Back