Paraphoe

Go big or go home
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Willow Grove, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
I've wanted Wet Okole seat covers for years. My pair of black $20 Walmart covers I bought to protect my seats from mud finally started to fall apart and it was time for a change. I tried a few cheaper brands and didn't like the fit or material, so I took some birthday cash and finally made the leap and placed an order for the Wet Okole covers. They were super expensive, but are waterproof and custom-made for your vehicle model, so the fit is unmatched.

I ordered the two front seats in all black with dark gray piping and custom red Explorer logos on the headrest section. They arrived today, and I installed them after work. I'm a very happy man. I absolutely love the look and the fit. This is a top quality product. Satisfied customer! :thumbsup:

IMG_0977_EDIT.jpg

IMG_0978_EDIT.jpg

IMG_0984_EDIT.jpg

IMG_0980_EDIT.jpg

IMG_0982_EDIT.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

http://wetokole.com/ - I added the link to my original post, too.

Like I said, very expensive, but I think if you have some extra cash, they're worth it. The quality is there.

those are some good looking seat covers! and you weren't kidding about the pricy part. but they do seem worth it

nice looking seats, i do have a question tho what is the arm pull at the passengers left side, new ebrake?

Looks like one of those snow brush ice scraper things

Thanks guys.

The handle is The Club that I throw on the steering wheel when I'm in sketchy 'hoods or leaving the truck somewhere for a while. I just store it between the seats when it's not in use. Kinda like how it looks. :D

Those look great!

Thanks guys.

The handle is The Club that I throw on the steering wheel when I'm in sketchy 'hoods or leaving the truck somewhere for a while. I just store it between the seats when it's not in use. Kinda like how it looks. :D

'scuse me, but here in north jersey we joke of all of Penzy bein farms. There's "sketchy 'hoods" in PA? :p:

2 years later, so happy with the fronts I finally purchased and installed the rears to match. Should've done it a long time ago. Very happy with these, too.

rear1edit_zps0bb50943.jpg

Back