• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

New wheels been fitted on Saturday

New wheels been fitted ** NOW WITH PICS **

Just purchased a set of 22"s fitted with 295-30-22 tyres

dc6.gif

The rims are been machined to fit the 5-114 bolt pattern and offset, should I expect any other major problems up front with the added width with the wheels on full lock ? rubbing etc ? I've seen tons of Ex's online with 22s fitted but none in the flesh.

Cheers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Joey P

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Strac
With the exchange rate it comes to $3771. (You multiply sterling by 1.8 and you get the rate.) Looks great though!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

j602

resident ******
Reaction score
City, State
Dothan, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
Honestly, those are the best looking 22's I've ever seen. Really nice!!

Brian_B

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Mountain Home, AR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty / 56 f-100
Looks great. He has MONMIXs blinker lights in the fenders too. Are those factory over there?

Nippon

Reaction score
City, State
York,England
Year, Model & Trim Level
98,XLT
Yeah, There was only one model of Explorer available in the UK and they all look like mine, I don't think there were any options on them either other than leather or cloth interior.....all 4.0s too.

Brian_B

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Mountain Home, AR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty / 56 f-100
Oh ok cool. I bet thats where he got the idea. Anyway, your explorer looks great.

stretch

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Waskom, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT V8 AWD
Those look great!

05EX

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT
Looks very good, great choice on the wheel finish, i would leave the fender flares, and go with the wheel spacers, and a slight drop in hieght. But thats just me.

n3m3s1s

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas,Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Aviator 32v V8
i usually dont like wheels over 18"(especially fat chromies), but those look awesome! :thumbsup:

TJM623

Reaction score
City, State
Strongsville, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT
ya same, bigger than 18s usuaully look ridiculous, but those are extremly classy looky 22s lol still hot though, nice job, sucks you had to pay so much xtra for being in UK