New wheels been fitted on Saturday | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New wheels been fitted on Saturday

New wheels been fitted ** NOW WITH PICS **

Just purchased a set of 22"s fitted with 295-30-22 tyres

dc6.gif

The rims are been machined to fit the 5-114 bolt pattern and offset, should I expect any other major problems up front with the added width with the wheels on full lock ? rubbing etc ? I've seen tons of Ex's online with 22s fitted but none in the flesh.

Cheers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

With the exchange rate it comes to $3771. (You multiply sterling by 1.8 and you get the rate.) Looks great though!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Honestly, those are the best looking 22's I've ever seen. Really nice!!

Looks great. He has MONMIXs blinker lights in the fenders too. Are those factory over there?

Yeah, There was only one model of Explorer available in the UK and they all look like mine, I don't think there were any options on them either other than leather or cloth interior.....all 4.0s too.

Oh ok cool. I bet thats where he got the idea. Anyway, your explorer looks great.

Those look great!

Looks very good, great choice on the wheel finish, i would leave the fender flares, and go with the wheel spacers, and a slight drop in hieght. But thats just me.

i usually dont like wheels over 18"(especially fat chromies), but those look awesome! :thumbsup:

ya same, bigger than 18s usuaully look ridiculous, but those are extremly classy looky 22s lol still hot though, nice job, sucks you had to pay so much xtra for being in UK

Back