New Year New Explorer Member HERE

TAF

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Platinum
Just saying "Hello" and "Happy New Year!"

Just taking delivery of a rare find...2018 Platinum in Platinum Dune Tri-Coat...that was sitting at a dealer with only 59.6 total miles on the clock. NEW and never Titled. My dealer swiped it up for me and went and fetched it for me. Taking delivery Saturday, 1/2...but leaving it with the dealer on Monday for install of fresh set of Continental DWS 06 tires (to get rid of those damn flat-spotted South Korean Hankooks), Ford OEM running boards & mud flaps, 2nd row console, H&R Lowering/Leveling Springs, Lund front edge bug/chip deflector, WeatherTech Sunroof Deflector, Formula One front window tints @35%.

Gonna be my replacement company car after MANY years of Crown Vics then Taurus'...but will be my new "Business Man's Special"...

Here is a quick pic when I drove it home yesterday to show the wife the color (I was not too sure, but think it will grow on me...)

EXPLORER 14.jpg

Looking forward to reading and learning a LOT from folks here. Glad to have found the Community.

Welcome to the forum and Happy New Year!!:chug:

Welcome & Happy New Year. Nice looking Explorer. Where are you in Virginia?. My wife & I recently purchased a home in Henry County just west of Martinsville.

Welcome & Happy New Year. Nice looking Explorer. Where are you in Virginia?. My wife & I recently purchased a home in Henry County just west of Martinsville.
Thanks, I'm in the Shenandoah Valley...took delivery today and a quick jaunt out and over the mountain to Charlottesville. Damn flat-spotted Hankooks killin me...looking forward to the Conti's getting installed. Overall, I'm REAL happy with this "unicorn"...

Mods begin NEXT WEEK!

Back