New Year's 2006, Paragon Adventure Park Hazleton, PA | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Year's 2006, Paragon Adventure Park Hazleton, PA

oh u are coming by the way...screw any of that i dunno if i am or not!
comeon this is the first eastern trial run for my baby! don't u want to be there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That I would like to see.
Hoover, my last spud gun was injected with oxygen and mapp gas. thats how its done son

Oh, you dont even know. My last baby was a 6x34" chamber with a 6"-4" reducer, threaded reciecver. I had a few barrels, 3"x4', 2 1/2"x4', and the monster 4"x5'6" (I shot footballs outta it). The police conficated close to $100 i had invested in sch 80 fittings. (It also had dual ignition from the sparker

Tilt168 said:
explorer beer bong....omg that is amazing! i'll make one! (no cracks on the frat boy!)
and how many army guys are we gonna have? cause more then 3 can make for a really really fun time! hehe

Pfft one of us is enough, 2 just means twice the fun and the beer disapears 4x as fast. :D

sn0border88 said:
Oh, you dont even know. My last baby was a 6x34" chamber with a 6"-4" reducer, threaded reciecver. I had a few barrels, 3"x4', 2 1/2"x4', and the monster 4"x5'6" (I shot footballs outta it). The police conficated close to $100 i had invested in sch 80 fittings. (It also had dual ignition from the sparker

eh, been there. once you look into it more you will find that there is exact math on barrell to chamber ratio. And you get not nearly as much power from hair spray or rite guard than from propane, yet alone oxy mapp.
I have broken the sound barrier with a potato

"much to learn you still have"

as far as fuels go, some swear by hairspray, rightgaurd, oxy torches, propane, ect. Ive tried a few and starter fluid works the best for my old gun, only problem is an old can of the stuff wouldnt work at all, needed to buy a new can often. Plus, no girly smelling residue. Oxy/mapp sounds pretty good, wish i would tried it.

I have good news I just found out another friend of mine from here will be taking leave in PA and she will be attending this shindig as well. Lets the shenanigans commense!

TheRookie said:
I have broken the sound barrier with a potato

"much to learn you still have"

I almost fell off my chair I was laughing so hard... Fun this run shall be. Potatos everywhere flying. Bongs of beer will be drinking.

Doug, tell me this chick isn't ANYTHING like the last two you've brought out...! Cuz this time you're not in your own truck, so if she's another psycho we all will have to put up with her.. and I do NOT do well with psychotic women anymore :eek: I will give only one warning- if I hear ONE WORD of *****ing, the *****ee will be tied to my back bumper with duct tape and rope and left there for the duration of the trip! Kapeesh?

So with a bit of luck I managed to get off work saturday and am now thinking of heading up friday night.. is anyone considering doing the same thing?

Sadly its looking less and less like I will make it. Best of luck to all ad I do wish I could be there with you. Get the guide a rum and coke for me please

Spas said:
if I hear ONE WORD of *****ing, the *****ee will be tied to my back bumper with duct tape and rope and left there for the duration of the trip! Kapeesh?

It's ***** season and I hear there's no "bag" limit. Linds, if we take anymore, i'll offer my roof rack; maybe someone has a grill guard, too?

ok so yeah....i do not want to pay for a whole room for myself.....anyone out there want to split a double or something???

"Pfft one of us is enough, 2 just means twice the fun and the beer disapears 4x as fast. "
no no no, not just 2 but 3, i say again, 3 of us....

everyone else, hey i might be having a party that friday night so if ur coming from the south Priceton IS on the way...

Sooooooo, now that Sammy is no longer spewing antifreeze everywhere....what day is the wheelin?

Ill be there :thumbsup:

wow, they let that nutjob back on the site!

anyhow, we went out wheeling today and got some pictures, I think chris is going to post them on the site later cause he has a faster connection that I got and Im too damn busy with work lately.

Ill try to make it out to this run but may be out of town. Ill see as the run gets closer.

earthquake69 said:
wow, they let that nutjob back on the site!

yea, jus remember who fixes your truck when u break it smartass

dude, you better be out there.... wheel the jeep, thats what we built it for :thumbsup: not to sit in my garage :thumbdwn:

Welcome back batman :thumbsup:

I would def be there if I could afford plane tickets or something

I'll Repeat myself.....

JDraper said:
Sooooooo,....what day is the wheelin?

JDraper said:
I'll Repeat myself.....

that would be Sunday Mr. Draper

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So why is the word of the day Tuna? I dont get it.......

Back