• Register Today It's free!

New York Explorers?

Piaffe

Reaction score
City, State
Coxsackie NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000XLT AWD 5.0
are there any NY explorers active in this club? anyone in the Albany area? The e-mail address in the sticky gets me no answer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Queens NY here.

so does ecx still exist in NY

Staten Island here. I'd love to get a run going...

So would I. I'm basicly stock so nothing to extreme just yet.

Know of any places between Albany and NYC

Nope, I'm new to all of this. Only had my truck a year this July. I'm stock as well. Just have a KKM, Manik and some PIAAs, tow hooks and straps, and will be getting Rancho 9000s and a Flowmaster soon.

are you going to the 4x4 jamboree in Essex VT in Aug?

Naw, too far. I want something within an hour and a half if possible - which is really tough.

Rockland County NY here. Basically stock 95 Limited so no off-roading or rock-crawling for me.

Brooklyn UP here,

I was wondering about the whole state not just the city

im in the rotterdam/albany area, id love to get a group togahter and go wheelin, not to extream but enoght to get dirty lol keep me posted!!!

Brooklyn Ny here willing to drive 1-2 hrs for a run , mostly stock 94xlt with manual locking hubs and 31's so im willing to try minor stuff , gone on the beach before but thats about it.

yeah I'm pretty much stock (for now). dieing to get dirty. an hour or two is well within reason. any ideas (when, where)

well lets get it into gear! :D im not to wildly moded either... some of you red necks up north dont no of any trails??lol :p there was a place over here called "back seretes" but i think its all washed out.. haha ill go take a closer look latter on today...

ok guys i went to back seretes its "ok" kinda washed out but might be fun... these a few other trails that my uncle told me about im gunna takea ride over there soon to see how they are....

when are we thinking of doing this? saturdays work best for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya probley sat. it works for me

Back