• Register Today It's free!

Newbe with old iron.

fordlvr

Reaction score
City, State
Southfield, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Ranger, 97 Explorer
:D Hello, I'm a Ford lover. I found this site while searching for answers to some of the problems I have with my old Ford iron. I purchased new, a 94 Ranger 4x4 XLT and aquired a 97 Explorer v8 AWD a few years ago. I also have a 93 Mustang LX with a 2.3 turbo conversion. In my garage I have a 91 SuperCoupe engine waiting on a project. I am not an auto mechanic or engineer, nor do I claim to be expert at anything. I'm currently retired, I spent most of my working career wrenching on civil and military aircraft.

Orma:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My kinda guy. just have fun! you came to the right place! welcome to the site!

...welcome here and feel at home...:D

:D Hello, I'm a Ford lover. I found this site while searching for answers to some of the problems I have with my old Ford iron. I purchased new, a 94 Ranger 4x4 XLT and aquired a 97 Explorer v8 AWD a few years ago. I also have a 93 Mustang LX with a 2.3 turbo conversion that will be swapped into the Ranger. In my garage I have a 91 SuperCoupe engine that will be going into the 97 Explorer over the winter. I am not an auto mechanic or engineer, but because of this forum I claim to be expert at anything. I'm currently retired, I spent most of my working career wrenching on civil and military aircraft.

Orma:salute:

You just watch, this will be one of your posts in 6 months.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Back