• Register Today It's free!

Newbe

treyjack@hotmai

Reaction score
City, State
Laramie, Wyoming
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT
Whats up everyone? New guy here. I'm from Colorado now in Wyoming about to attend Wyoming Tech. I have a Green 98 XLT. Not much done to it besides a K&N and some small odds-n-ends. I'm new to Explorers but I'm an old school Ford guy. My list includes a 84 Mustang GT Turbo, 89 Mustang LX, Vortech Supercharged 91 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged 98 Mustang GT and a Mostly Stock 95 Ford Ranger. I hope to share ideas with everyone. Have fun and keep the rubber side down.

Trey

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a good line up. Attending WyoTech huh? I heard its a real nice school -- just expensive. What exactly are you doing there-- hot rods?

-Drew

ExplorerDMB said:
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a good line up. Attending WyoTech huh? I heard its a real nice school -- just expensive. What exactly are you doing there-- hot rods?

-Drew

Yes it is very expensive. But worth it. I'm attending the General Auto with the Porsche STEP program and then doing the Chassis Fab and High Performance Engine Building. Can't wait for it to start. In the Engine Building class they allow you to work on your own car so I'm working on a low compressioin high boost setup for the explorer. ;) Thanks for the welcome! BTW anybody know of anyone else on here from Wyoming?

Trey

treyjack@hotmai said:
anybody know of anyone else on here from Wyoming?

I'm sure you can find someone here from there. I believe all 50 states are represented - even alaska!

-Drew

welcome to the forum trey do you got pics of ur 98 xlt

Sams01XplrSprt said:
welcome to the forum trey do you got pics of ur 98 xlt

Not yet. The weather here really hasn't been good enough to go out and take pics but I will have some soon. Thanks for the welcome! :usa:

Back