Newbie from Switzerland

MustangCobra03

Reaction score
City, State
Rieden
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer 4.0 V6
Hi all together.
I'm Andy from Switzerland(Europe) and I own a 95 Explorer. Generally I'm searching for Infos in this great forum.
This year I turned 30 but at the moment I'm still studying (engineering). I also have a few ford Probe's GT, modified (almost all :D ) and a Mustang Cobra 2003, modified too.
The Explorer i got as a gift from my sister, she owns a 97 Explorer. The one she gave me, we bought with a defect tranny but with only 80000miles on it. She could you use the tires and the rear deck lid.
Now it's mine and I might try to repair it. It still drives in reverse but in none of the forward gears, gonna be interesting.
I hope to finish the school this summer and at the moment the exam session is to be started at Monday. So therefore I don't have time for my cars at the moment.

I got a bit of expirience in modifieing cars, but our laws are stupidly restrictive.

Before I started my study I worked several years as a precision mechanic, I think a have a bit more then the basic skills in working with steel and working exact.

Kind regards

Back