Newbie Hi!

jjbmoto

Reaction score
City, State
Madoc, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
Hello Everyone,

Well I am a newbie on here, creeped for a bit and found the site very informative.

I recently purchased a 2001 Explorer Sport in 'ok' condition. I am going to fix it up over the next little while and enjoy it! I also have a 1995 Jeep YJ and although a fun vehicle I gotta say I like the Explorer better.

By the way, the lifted Sports on here are very cool looking and I may lift mine to some degree in the future.

Jon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Update

Well I am back to this forum again after a short break. I had a lady decide her minivan needed to redecorate the side of my 2001 Explorer. The insurance wrote the truck off and hers paid for it.
Anyway, I like the truck so much I bought a 1998 Explorer Sport which is very close to the one I had before.
Thanks to everyone who contributes, this is a great forum.

Well I am back to this forum again after a short break. I had a lady decide her minivan needed to redecorate the side of my 2001 Explorer. The insurance wrote the truck off and hers paid for it.
Anyway, I like the truck so much I bought a 1998 Explorer Sport which is very close to the one I had before.
Thanks to everyone who contributes, this is a great forum.

Damn! sorry to hear that...keep on truckin!

Sorry to hear that, but a good ending. You still have an Explorer, welcome.

welcome and sorry to hear bout that

Back