• Register Today It's free!

Newbie looking for pics!

Bkmcinty

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
Hello! Just joined the forum because I'm buying a 2011 limited tomorrow or Wednesday. The truck is sterling grey metallic and I'd like to see some of these colored explorers with stock wheels either painted or plasti dipped black. Also this color with any other trim pieces black as well (door handles, roof rack, rear hatch trim, ect. I'm a guy who buys a new ride every 6 months to a year and just has to change the look of it! I hate riding around town and seeing a car that looks identical to mine! Any pictures or links to threads would be much appreciated!! :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump! Someone has to have some pics......

Try using the search function. There are plenty of pics spread out through the forum.

Hello! Just joined the forum because I'm buying a 2011 limited tomorrow or Wednesday. The truck is sterling grey metallic and I'd like to see some of these colored explorers with stock wheels either painted or plasti dipped black. Also this color with any other trim pieces black as well (door handles, roof rack, rear hatch trim, ect. I'm a guy who buys a new ride every 6 months to a year and just has to change the look of it! I hate riding around town and seeing a car that looks identical to mine! Any pictures or links to threads would be much appreciated!! :salute:
Here is one link to a thread that is on the same page as yours;

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378761

Peter

I am a member of 4 different forums. I am VERY familiar on how they work. I searched and could not find what i was looking for. The link you posted is not what im looking for. Ive seen several black and other colors with plasti dipped wheels. Im looking specifically for the Sterling Grey Metallic colored explorer with stock black plasti dipped wheels. If anyone has a picture please post it or let me know where i can see it. Thanks

5B4B67B8-3BBF-4367-A4C0-645F8567FBC5_zpsz7snpxz0.jpg

Thanks for trying to help but im looking for stock 20" wheels plasti dipped black. I guess nobody on here has done it with this color yet. Guess ill have to do it and see how i like it.......

Back