• Register Today It's free!

Newbie to forum

Crucial24

Reaction score
City, State
Miami
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer Limited
Just purchased a 06 explorer limited....I know I know we are 2021šŸ˜¬.....looking to find some good info and mods
Ā 

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. Do not feel bad about driving a 14 year old Explorer, I drive a 2000 Ranger & my wife drives a 1999 Sport. Not everyone can afford a new vehicle, or want one.
Ā 

Welcome to the forum. Do not feel bad about driving a 14 year old Explorer, I drive a 2000 Ranger & my wife drives a 1999 Sport. Not everyone can afford a new vehicle, or want one.
Thanks man!!!
Ā 

Welcome to this forum! All of my vehicles are from the 1980s & 1990s. Everything new has more technology with more things to break. Some things are nice such as rear view cameras, TPMS, satellite radio, navigation, memory settings for seats & mirrors, voice control, and the ability to talk on the phone through the built in speakers but how much will these things cost to repair when they break? Does an average shop know how to repair these things or do you have to make an appointment to leave your vehicle at the dealer for a week, and pay $150 an hour for their labor? How many elderly people know how to work all of these computerized controls or even a smart phone? I'm not saying that progress is bad but it's just not for everybody. The young generation loves gadgets. My 4 year old knows how to use my wife's smart phone, a DVD player, and other things.
Ā 

Welcome to this forum! All of my vehicles are from the 1980s & 1990s. Everything new has more technology with more things to break. Some things are nice such as rear view cameras, TPMS, satellite radio, navigation, memory settings for seats & mirrors, voice control, and the ability to talk on the phone through the built in speakers but how much will these things cost to repair when they break? Does an average shop know how to repair these things or do you have to make an appointment to leave your vehicle at the dealer for a week, and pay $150 an hour for their labor? How many elderly people know how to work all of these computerized controls or even a smart phone? I'm not saying that progress is bad but it's just not for everybody. The young generation loves gadgets. My 4 year old knows how to use my wife's smart phone, a DVD player, and other things.
You are right. You don't always have to keep up with the latest. It's all about one's personal preference. šŸ‘šŸ½
Ā 

Back