NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09

I agree with you Andy, that's funny :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Slight change in plans. I heard from Fred. He needs to replace a CV before hitting the trails and won't be able to go for another week. Since this weekend is EASTER (who knew?) I would suggest next Saturday 4/18 as the official date. I've edited the 1st post to reflect this. Thoughts anyone?

chocolate-easter-bunny.jpg

I've uploaded a video from our March run in Southern NH..

I am agreeing with the 18th... I think it would be a MUCH better date as this weekend is COMPLETELY NUTS for me... Happy Easter all!!

i`m just throwing this out there , friday the 17 th sounds good to me maybe the 18th will work?

So uhhh, my boss has become a pain in the royal BLEEEEEEPPPP and has signed me up for some OT this week, so it looks as if I will be OUT. I wont have much free time these next two weeks:thumbdwn:

HOWEVER- keep me posted on upcoming dates, as I am eager to run the trails now that the weather is getting better and the snow is melting...

On a side note, this may be good as my Ranger went in for repairs today (Sat) at a friends and we have discovered some not so good things... so we will be working our butts off to make her stable on the road again... broken shock AND shock mount = NOT GOOD.

Anyway..... I'll update you guys as necessary and/or you guys update me as necessary. THANKS A BUNCH. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you and go for a trip.

Best in all- and Happy Easter.

18th! lets do it! i was gonna fix the cv joint, but i might as well break it first. lets go! meet at the walmart at 11?

I don't know about the weekend of the 18th. Big metal fest that weekend in MA & as my plate was stolen, I need to make a DMV trip etc before I'm back on the road...

18th! lets do it! i was gonna fix the cv joint, but i might as well break it first. lets go! meet at the walmart at 11?

The 18th it is etched in granite.. :D

I don't know about the weekend of the 18th. Big metal fest that weekend in MA & as my plate was stolen, I need to make a DMV trip etc before I'm back on the road...

Jen, I will remove you from the maybe list.. There will be more future dates in which to get your truck dirt.. :salute:

Damn, John...that was a lot of hunks for one (supposedly) heterosexual man to post at once... ;)

and medicbro...I'm all too familiar with that weather. I grew up in the Upper CT River Valley in VT and lived my whole life in New England up until this last fall.

(Oh, and by the way, after this week, we're back up to and around 80.) :D

Those planning on attending will meet in the Walmart parking lot nearest the Mobile Gas Station as indicated below.

Milford_NH_Meeting_Area_Small_.jpg

Walmart
85 State Route 101A
Amherst, NH 03031

Its getting down to the wire. Who's in, who's out, who's still a maybe? I will be sending PMs to all the confirmed In people with final details and contact information.

i`m just throwing this out there , friday the 17 th sounds good to me maybe the 18th will work?

I am gonna keep my eye on this.. i would love to make it if i can.. when we start picking dates ill know better! I still haven't wheeled with you guys yet!

I might go, What kind of trails are you riding? I just went last Sunday for the first time. I have no problems mudding but if we are takeing rock trails I may have a problem because of the length of my sport trac.

im out.. i have a wedding that day. sorry.. maybe next time!

Its getting down to the wire. Who's in, who's out, who's still a maybe? I will be sending PMs to all the confirmed In people with final details and contact information.

I'm out.... working some serious mandatory OT- 64 hours this week, 62 next week... Sorry guys... :thumbdwn: I'd love to make it, but its out of my hands.. :(I'll keep my eyes on for the next round! Thanks!

I'm out.... working some serious mandatory OT- 64 hours this week, 62 next week... Sorry guys... :thumbdwn: I'd love to make it, but its out of my hands.. :(I'll keep my eyes on for the next round! Thanks!

:( Sorry to hear you can't make it. Attending group outings is always a good time. Just be forewarned NEX didn't wheel at all in '08, so future events are never guaranteed.

I've updated post #1 with the In/out/maybe categories. If anyone is in the wrong category post up.. :salute:

John

I stoped by daves house today. i don't think he will be making it. I think he has guards.

I'm Packing up the Explorer and getting ready to head out... :exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back from wheeling and I must say it was AWESOME! We had 3 trail rigs (Fred, Nick, and Mine). My son Ryan and his buddy Jason rode with me, and Fred's buddy Kevin rode shotgun with Fred later in the day. Nick had an empty seat..

Since no new members showed up we picked harder trails with harder lines and really worked it.. I have a bunch of pics and videos that I need to upload, but I can honesty say the wheeling was great.

Back