Nice Priced new door handles (2nd gen) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Nice Priced new door handles (2nd gen)

BradR

Reaction score
City, State
Novi, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EX 4.0 OHV
You know those floppy door handles you get when the spring breaks?

http://www.carpartswholesale.com/

Has them for quite a nice price, I ordered 3 of them (2 for the mounty, 1 for Explorer)

Here's a more direct link...
http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.c...,submodel:Base,engine:8 Cyl 5.0L,universal:0)

They have a lot of parts, I mean A LOT, shipping is kind of on the pricey-ish side, but the handles got here darn quick, and the handles seem to be of good quality. Obviously not Ford OEM, but much cheaper. :)

I'm still waiting on a bunch of other parts to come in from a lot of places for my trucks, lol, Even some from kbabiak, and I already have another order waiting for him, lol.

How to: Drivers side Exterior Door Handle Replacement

Just thought I'd share, I'll post a close up pic of the handles if anyone wants. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've seen a lot of people on this forum recommend those guys for the exterior door handles, it's nothing new around here. But yea i've ordered from them and was satisfied.

Oh really? I searched for "carpartswholesale" and "car parts wholesale" and didn't find a whole lot.
I do know a lot of guys go to the JY and try to get lucky with handles, but this is just easier in my opinion, lol.
Sorry for the known suggestion guys...

No prob Brad- we're a discussion forum, not a library. We could probably stop posting altogether with all of the info here on these vehicles, but it would be very boring around here... :)

No prob Brad- we're a discussion forum, not a library. We could probably stop posting altogether with all of the info here on these vehicles, but it would be very boring around here... :)

:thumbsup:
+1 For encouragement, I always enjoy your posts Joe! :)

does that place or any other place sell pre painted ones? i need it in
"Medium Wedgewood Blue" exterior paint code "LD"

Back