NICE59FORDF100

Joey P

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Strac
I purchased used factory roof rack cross bars from this guy and all I can say is HE'S GREAT! Shipped when he said he was going to ship and packaged these cross bars VERY WELL. To sound Ebay like, "I will definatley purchase from this guy again," if he is selling something of interest to me. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you Joey. Joey was great to do business with as well. Fast payment, and great communication. If he sells anything of interest as well, i would have great trust in this person! By the way, as soon as you get them on, send me a pic, because, well, you have a part of Blue Bandit on your ex. I had a hard time parting with those, haha. But anyway, he's a great guy to do business with!:D

I have one thing to say WOW! Nice guy, trustworthy and suprisingly neat packaging!!! I bought the lower reveal molding from him. I would buy from him again!

I bought a used billet grill for my 93 Sport from this guy; he told me what was and wasn't wrong with the grill before hand, and, I'm glad to report, no nasty surprises came of the transaction. He does what he says he'll do and uses good, neat packaging. I have no complaints and would do business with him any time.

Bought a bug deflector from Russell and he was definitly great to do business with! Was very honest about the scrathes on it which really were minor compared to what his pictures showed. Thanks man!

Back