nicest 00 explorer around

twotoneexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Mlsp MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 ford (Fubar)
Thanks for all the help in the past!
Spent the last 6mo working on my truck and still more to go. All work (I mean everything) was done by me! Put new rockers on both side (rockers were the only thing I bought) fabed both sets of inner rockers, whole lower sections of both rear doors, 3"by 36" piece on front edge of hood, 2 1/2" up and full width of liftgate, patched small pieces on both rear wheel wells, made new dr side body mount. Coated whole underside with por 15. Two tone paint job with body and doors also 2 toned. Have 10x 31.5 tires. Avic-n1 head unit, type R 5 1/2 component front doors, cerwin- Vega 5x7 rear, 1000w Phillips amp Alpine parametric eq soon to have my kicker L7 or JL w6?. Spent a lot of sleepless night. But she looks great. Soon to post pic's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! Any advice for getting photo's from my Motorola ultra to my page? Fyi , really like all of the things I've seen on this sight. So I figured I'd join!

Thanks! Any advice for getting photo's from my Motorola ultra to my page? Fyi , really like all of the things I've seen on this sight. So I figured I'd join!

Your best bet would be to upload your photos onto a free hosting site such as photobucket.com, flickr.com, etc. I use photobucket and after you upload your photos there, you simply copy the IMG URL and paste it into the text box where you type.

Edit: Here is a video that should help you get started
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359901

Will a dropbox acct work. Have that. If not then I'll have to try photobucket. Can build anything but horrible at computers. Thanks guy's!

I don't know why people here are still recommending photobucket - the amount of threads I read with deleted photos because of photobuckets deletion policies is far too high.

People should really start using a reliable image uploading service. I personally use imgur.com and they've never deleted one of my photos, even ones with no views that are years old.

I don't know why people here are still recommending photobucket - the amount of threads I read with deleted photos because of photobuckets deletion policies is far too high.

People should really start using a reliable image uploading service. I personally use imgur.com and they've never deleted one of my photos, even ones with no views that are years old.

I have had 0 issues with photobucket in the last few years I've used it. The issue I've noticed with missing photos is when someone cleans up their account by moving photos to a new folder and that breaks the URL.

I have had 0 issues with photobucket in the last few years I've used it. The issue I've noticed with missing photos is when someone cleans up their account by moving photos to a new folder and that breaks the URL.

Hmm, as I gave up photobucket years ago you're probably right. I must have been thinking of imageshack. It's crazy though how many old threads I'll drudge up that have broken photos.

On topic though, I wanna see some pics of twotoneexplorer's ride! :p

Man! I feel for you RUSTY STATE guys.

I mean really a thirteen year old truck with rocker's all eaten off!

I Hate rust. So I live in Arizona.

Locally there are 22 first gens for sale for under $2,000 running and rust free!
About 50 2nd gens.

Anybody want to arrange a MASS BUY PROGRAM? Say buy 10 trucks put 'em on a truck to MN.

Man! I feel for you RUSTY STATE guys.

I mean really a thirteen year old truck with rocker's all eaten off!

I Hate rust. So I live in Arizona.

Locally there are 22 first gens for sale for under $2,000 running and rust free!
About 50 2nd gens.

Anybody want to arrange a MASS BUY PROGRAM? Say buy 10 trucks put 'em on a truck to MN.

Any 4x4? Or all 4x2? I just got a 2007 4X4 V8 and paid a hell of a lot more than that...lol

The rust sure does suck up here in the cold state. But u take what u get. My truck was actually pretty clean compared to some others I looked at. I got about 50 hr in doing all the metal work, fabed everything but rockers. Got them from LKQ-Keystone for 100 a piece. Didn't buy them cheap aftermarket one.. They suck. Bring dome trucks up here in the winter (4x4) and u could make some good money.

I should!

I used to export convertibles form here to NY, Chicago. Any rust free convertible was a sure thing profit. I'd buy 10 then hire a Park'n lot truck to haul em up there.

I'm gonna have to check into the shipping. today's prices may just kill the whole thing.
Not to sure if I could find the same sort of arrangement -- my friends dad had a car lot we could drop them in both locations.

I'm going to post this idea in the "wanted" forum and see if I can get something going.

Would have to get 10 buyer's at a time.
I would be their boots on the ground out here to buy what they are looking for.
So they would have to be looking for rust free but to many other requirements on condition.
Then once 10 vehicles are ready to ship I, we would need a drop point.
Group buys would likely have to be limited to one state or region so the buyers
can pick up their truck without to much driving.

Canadians will probably be the first to bite. Just to get some wrecks for parts.

Back